Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jim and I'm addicted to my S3. Came across the site while looking for mods. Picked up a black '06 S3 last June. Looking to do some mods while she's put up for the winter. So far the only thing I've done is put on some Pazzo levers. There's alot of good info on the site, I'm sure I'll be a regular.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome Sharpy! All out of blues huh? too bad, oh well Black is the best non-color out there... :-D Welcome to the site, Lot's of good people and info here. Dont listen to the Cheapbastard no matter what he says.... don't worry you''ll see.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum. The tech/mechanic god around here is crashmastered, the addict: Cheapbastard, Kulkha's the cop, and I'm here to enjoy my insanity amongst the like minded.

If you wanna look at mods and such just put the term "mods" or "aftermarket" in the site's seach window. Good luck sortin' through the madness....
:upthumb:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Why in the hell am I the one always considered as 'the one to watch out for', or as cali said 'the addict'? :hammer: :-D I try to provide you fellers with some good useful tech information everyday, and today's tech tip fer sharpy... PAINT YER BIKE!!! :-D If you could have only found this site earlier before yer purchase you would've realized that black, is by far, the slowest! :hammer: :-D There's still hope, call Triumph and tell 'em to send you some scorched yeller paint! :wink:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome Sharpy from Australia,lot of good stuff and people on this site.As for the colour debate about which is the fastest you will soon find out.Ha ha ha ha ha ha(that was supposed to be an evil laugh) :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
(wakes up from nap)

Hmmm... you done good.

Black is the fastest color. Man Law!

And you can listen to Cheap all ya want. Just don't send him money.

(goes back to nap)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome aboard man! Can vouch for these guys, lost of willingness to be helpful and such. They have answered a many of questions from myself.

Only one addition to make to introductions.
Cheapbastard, Kulkha's the cop, and I'm here to enjoy my insanity amongst the like minded
Please add Limey: The bastige that made me spit eggnog on my LCD!!!

Anyways greetings and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
On 2006-12-06 14:26, mbeebe900 wrote:
Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place
mbeebe900, you took me by surprise there. Where the heck have you been? The nut jobs are ruling the roost in here. I don't mean to be the class narc, but I think Cheapbastard needs detention clapping erasers and Limey...well, that guy just needs to be sent home on suspension for a while (and marked on his permanent record, of course)

Capt.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
capt. yer such the teacher's pet ya tattle tell! :razz: See Sharpy, ya can already tell which one's ya need to steer clear of! :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome! and just to get you caught up, there is one mandatory initiation here:

send a beer to a friend

:-D

once that's done, there's a small secret handshake, and some other informalities that we can discuss at a later date and undisclosed location in the tropics.

happy motoring!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts