Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been checking out this site for a while now and i have loads of great info and pics. Today i decided to official join cos my 2013 Scrambler in matte graphite is sitting in crate at the dealership and I am picking it up on saturday. i am so excited to finally have a bike. this is my first and i dont even have a permit yet. i wasnt expecting to get one til the spring. But everything just kinda fell in to place so here i am...!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wilkommen! Glad to have you!

Get to an MSF Basic Rider's Course before you take that bike out. It is a beautiful and fun bike, but there are good things you will learn in the course.

I have a 2010, I have been riding for ~6 years and I love my Scrambler, it puts a nice smile on my face when I ride around.

Welcome to the club!! :) Again...

PS, I am presuming you are new to biking, you don't have other bikes listed in your profile. If it has been a while, the MSF course can still be benificial but get an advanced rider's course (BRC on your bike with a couple of different exercises).

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my first bike. I have been riding around the neighborhood and getting the feel for the bike over the past week. I am going to take the MSF class this weekend. thanks for the advice and the warm welcome..!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts