Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta and thinking hard on the new T120. Actually I've been thinking since the new T100's came out.
I grew up in the 60's and 70's, so these are what real motorcycles are all about, too me anyway:nerd:. I started riding again in 2004 with a GL1800 and did a few tours with the wife. In 2008 a deer took us out and I did some serious thinking on motorcycles. In 2009 I bought the Victory Kingpin, completely different animal and now I am looking at either a new tour bike or a standard or a standard and a Mustang. I'm leaning towards the latter. I'm 58 and of course I'm in excellent shape with the requisite ponch, bad knees and shoulder, carpal tunnel and the rest. Anyways, my son owns a Daytona which he loves and forums are a great place to gain information.
Thanks for listening to the diatribe.

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Diatribe? Not hardly, sir! Good introduction.

The Water Cooled Twins Talk forum is where you can connect with new Bonneville riders. Read the threads, ask your questions. Introduce yourself there and give the members a chance to talk you into their favorite motorcycles!

http://www.triumphrat.net/water-cooled-twins-talk/

Please complete your user profile so that we may see where you are from and what you ride as you post throughout the forums. Thanks!

http://www.triumphrat.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Do you plan to keep the Kingpin?

Make yourself at home, browse the forums, and join in!

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Sean. Actually, I don't plan on keeping the Kingpin if I buy a "Standard". I was thinking of keeping it around for my son but then I came to my senses.
I'm hoping to garner good info on the Triumphs. I'm no mechanic, just a do it yourself type of guy and I think I know my limitations. I just love to read and hear things about bikes.:smile2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts