Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new Triumph owner and new to this forum as well. Over the past few months I've become aware of the wealth of information that is contained in this site. I look forward to the knowledge I'll gain here and the opportunity to possibly pass some on as well.
OneWheelLess

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Just realized this thread is over 1 1/2 years old! I guess I haven't been a very active forum member
just recently traded my 955i sprint rs for a thunderbird. Spent a lot of time scouring the sprint threads and now I feel I've started over again. Yes, I've already been in York a few times this year, hopefully I'll see you sometime. Any good events in the area?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm a new Triumph owner and new to this forum as well. Over the past few months I've become aware of the wealth of information that is contained in this site. I look forward to the knowledge I'll gain here and the opportunity to possibly pass some on as well.
OneWheelLess

Just ride! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cuchulainn- btw, nice bike! I'd love to add a tiger to my collection, might be hard to find time to ride the other bikes! Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts