Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all my names roger. im form parker coloardo. :D

i just picked up my first street bike it 1973 triumph tiger
it has been hard tailed with a bonville 750 in it the guy i bought from said all it needed was a points cover. ehh he was wrong i got it home soon found out that water inside the tranny also needed to find a new home and not inside my trans! so then the build begain i pulled the motor strip the paint repaintes it all red put some z bars on it tore down the motor the pistons and cylinders look fine all the trans gears where pretty rusty i got them all cleand up in a wire wheel and parts washer i think they will be fine but i do need new bearings....... looking forward to learn alot on the site thanks for haveing me;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advise. if any one on here knows where i could pick up so tranny bearings at im be pretty stoked there a guy here in town that can get them for 300 bucks i no the guy knows what he talking about and i trust him. but ouch!!! if i could find the right one for cheaper i would fill pretty good about that haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.