Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and though I don't own a Triumph, I think I can definitively say that Triumphs are my favorite bikes and I very much hope to own one someday. My favorites are the Speed Triple and Tiger 800XC. I haven't ridden the triple, but a few weeks back I got to ride both an 800 XC and a Tiger Explorer. Both impressed me greatly with the smoothness and abundance of their power. I also love the classics. For some reason I see Bonneville's all the time where I live and they are just so pretty. Anyway, I live in Winston-Salem NC and work for RoadRUNNER Magazine. I'm here to join the convo and feed my Triumph desire. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and though I don't own a Triumph, I think I can definitively say that Triumphs are my favorite bikes and I very much hope to own one someday. My favorites are the Speed Triple and Tiger 800XC. I haven't ridden the triple, but a few weeks back I got to ride both an 800 XC and a Tiger Explorer. Both impressed me greatly with the smoothness and abundance of their power. I also love the classics. For some reason I see Bonneville's all the time where I live and they are just so pretty. Anyway, I live in Winston-Salem NC and work for RoadRUNNER Magazine. I'm here to join the convo and feed my Triumph desire. Cheers!
Around the corner from you, K'ville area...by the way, there is a S3 for sale that needs some work in Atlanta....might be a good start for you! A "Bonnie" is also up for grabs...http://hickory.craigslist.org/mcy/3308955106.html...not sure if it is a Bonnie...an 850cc Bonnie?? How 'bout an America?? No photos, but may be worth checking.

Derswede

1 - 2 of 2 Posts