Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen you guys before while surfing the web looking for more info. I work in the motorcycle business and I am the website manager for Pure-Triumph.com and Pure-Ducati.com. There is a saying in our business that forums are the worst place for advice but I like seeing other's views on things and I also enjoy the friendliness and help that comes with being apart of a group of enthusiastic people. You guys can call me Rotten. I just purchased a 2002 Triumph Daytona for $800 with 8k miles on it. I am pretty good at talking people out of their things for a low price. I got my previous bike, a 2001 Suzuki GSXR-1000 with 10k miles on it for $1400. I joined the forum because I bought this bike after the previous owner melted the wiring harness and brought it to a shop for repairs. After they replaced the tires, brakes, spark plugs, chain and sprocket and radiator he decided that he couldn't pay for anything and they just left the bike completely disassembled losing most of the screws. When I say completely disassembled, I mean they had taken apart everything but the wheels and motor. Wish me luck that is why I am here.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
OMG, what a coincidence!

Attended the Big Kahuna in Homestead. While there I visited the Triumph tend and absolutely ravaged their clearance shirts, genuine Triumph tshirts for $10 was a wee bit hard to resist. Anyways over $140 later, I nab the business card and lo and behold Pure Triumph was on it. Today I'm wearing the lime green Daytona shirt...

Now if we can only connect Kevin Bacon to this...

BTW, welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts