Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$22 before shipping.
Damn... Were you vying for the same auction?

You spanked the seller on that one! Kudos!
Thanks! There was actually another cowl for sale on eBay a few weeks back, same color, and I had forgotten about the auction, and it sold for $20 or so.

I was looking for the last month or so and this one popped up, snagged it right before I flew out for a business trip.

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
Damn... Were you vying for the same auction?

Thanks! There was actually another cowl for sale on eBay a few weeks back, same color, and I had forgotten about the auction, and it sold for $20 or so.

I was looking for the last month or so and this one popped up, snagged it right before I flew out for a business trip.
We don't want your kind around here; if anyone is to get a seat cowl for that price, you obviously stole it off someone's seat!:p

Good job on the deal. Whoever was the seller, they dropped the ball on that one by not setting a reserve.:brick:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We don't want your kind around here; if anyone is to get a seat cowl for that price, you obviously stole it off someone's seat!:p

Good job on the deal. Whoever was the seller, they dropped the ball on that one by not setting a reserve.:brick:
Heheh, I didn't steal it, I swear!!

I kinda like the Roulette Green on the Caspian...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts