·
Registered
913 Posts
So glad to hear that Sweat, she was such a dog before.:D

Could a torque "curve" be any flatter??

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Wow! What changes did you make, & what is the difference in the CF's between the 2 runs (last one shows .99 CF)?

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn. Well done. Particularly envious of the torque.
Thanks Jack! I'm envious of your exhaust system. Ten swears I'll gain 10hp if I switch to that setup. That may very well be my next mod. The high-compression 904 kit is where all the torque comes from.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I should be dyno'd this Sunday. Awaiting results cautiously but the bike pulls my arms out now (relative to before).

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
I dyno'd my bike again today. Made a few little changes from the previous run and picked up 5.5hp and 3.76 ft lbs.

here's the new run:

and here's the old run:

This was on the same dyno, same operator, etc.
Well its looking better if you didnt have them worn out old stock cams and maybe play with some timing you should be there.I think you should steal sitos pipes to see what they do on the dyno before you buy some.strum might not out run you so bad now lol.GLAD YOU GOT IT WORKING

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well its looking better if you didnt have them worn out old stock cams and maybe play with some timing you should be there.I think you should steal sitos pipes to see what they do on the dyno before you buy some.strum might not out run you so bad now lol.GLAD YOU GOT IT WORKING
Sweat is more than welcome to borrow my pipes.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
more rpms?

Looks great. I may have to rethink that bb kit afterall.

What ignitor are you running? On that power curve, I see an honest 80 hp given another 500-600 rpms...

You can safely go up to 8500 rpms using the stock rods and, with the new cams, you now have the valve overlap to pull strong at those rpms...time to get your ignitor reworked if you haven't already.

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm running the stock 865cc ignitor now, supposed to run to 8200 rpms but it actually cuts out at 7800 per the dyno.

I have a procom unit to play with, but as soon as funds allow I'm going to get my ignitor reworked to run to 9,000 rpms, maybe 8500. My head has been modified and I'm running dual valve springs (stock only has 1 spring per valve) so my valvetrain can handle the higher RPMs.

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Now that you got it tuned right plug the procom in ride it and call me lol.You do have some 145 jets around there dont you? you may need them with the procom.There is atlest 5 more hp hideing there .You just cant run enough rpm to bring it out.What are you running for gas 92 octane?

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
just plug it in first with what you have in there and see what that does then try the 145.When you get as close as you are 1 jet size will make it or screw it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I dyno'd my bike again today. Made a few little changes from the previous run and picked up 5.5hp and 3.76 ft lbs.

here's the new run:

and here's the old run:

This was on the same dyno, same operator, etc.

Sweet....Sweat!!!
You getting into the zone, next run will give you 80 RWHP.
Congrats Bro!!!
Where is ?:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts