Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my second one. I bought one when Corbin first came out with a seat for the new Speedmaster. I had them make both the rider section and the passenger section a bit wider than stock. The wife loved the back, but I felt they made it wider than I liked for me. I asked for 1" and they made it 3" wider. Actually, it is the same width as my Road King Corbin seat. However, it moved me back a little further than I like and I could move around a bit too much on it.

Anyway, I ordered a new stock one right before Christmas. They shipped it to me less than a week later. I have about 200 miles on it now. It is perfect for me. The seating position is right where I like it and the reach to my bars work out great. I have LSL Flat Track bars with ROX 2" risers.

I will be selling my original one if anyone is interested. It a great seat, but it is just made for someone who has a bit larger backside than I do.

Here is the new one...

Here is my original one to compare it to...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Danfromvegas,

When you added your LSL Flat track bears with 2" risers, do you require the cable extensions? Thanks. Thinking about the same setup. Also did you swap the bars yourself?

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Danfromvegas,

When you added your LSL Flat track bears with 2" risers, do you require the cable extensions? Thanks. Thinking about the same setup. Also did you swap the bars yourself?
I think this was meant for me...

Yes, I did the swap myself. I did have to drill a hole in the bar for where the little nub is on the throttle housing. The cables are not an issue.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Anyone have the Triumph Comfort seat BEFORE they got your Corbin - and want to sell it?

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts