Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, in the comedy of errors that ensued when I decided to replace the shocks on my Scrambler, New Bonneville.com was center stage.

A bit of miscommunication led to me receiving the short 1602 IKONs suitable for Bonnevilles, T100s etc, rather than the inch-longer 1507s that fit the Thruxton and Scrambler. No sooner had I notified New Bonneville than Jessica shipped out the correct shocks which I received the next day. No waiting for me to send the 1602s back, no hassle, no complaints, no whining, just prompt service.

When I got the chance to install the 1507s, I discovered they were shipped from Oz with four different sized bushings. Only one of which was correct.

Once again a frantic e-mail to NB had the correct size bushing on their way. When I received them a day later, Jessica had included a pair of candies to "sweeten" the deal.

Sure, I wish the whole thing had gone without a hitch, but, in this comedy of errors, Jessica at New Bonneville was a true star!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
866 Posts
C'mon, tell the truth Bob, you intentionally sabotaged your orders just to get the free candy in each box!!!

Be honest now.

P

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Bob. I'm just glad we were able to get everything straightened out. I've forwarded this to Jessica...

-brent

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If only the parts suppliers across the pond were as awesome as NB and BC. Only hiccup I've ever had with NB was not Brent's fault whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
We *heart* New Bunnieville.

I've had good experiences with our other vendors, too...

Bellacorse, very nice with unique items
Hermy's, great prices and good stock of Triumph bits
Great Bay...again, a terrific shop
British Customs, nothing but praise

...seems like we are blessed with a great group of enthusiasts supporting our crazed addictions. Makes sense, Triumph is still a smallish player so the businesses are going to be mostly labors of love.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I must echo the praise for N-B, BellaCorse, NewEnough (for clothing) and, just of late, Hermy's. I bought a solo seat from them and got a great price and a prompt delivery. We are indeed lucky to have such great support from our outfitters...

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Bless the web, our suppliers, and the horse they rode in on! We are fortunate to have such a good aftermarket source of 'stuff' for our hobby or 'habit', whichever it may be.

Bob

·
Registered
264 Posts
the turn signal relocaters and the chain lube I ordered from nb were back ordered for weeks due to the manufacturers and when the last one showed up there were two pieces of red and white candy too! hope I didn't burst your bubble!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Usually people on tell about their bad experiences. I'm glad they really do have customer service, unlike many places.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Jesica is sweet on all Triumph lovers... :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts