Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Name is Griffin from Seattle area, I just sold my Moto Guzzi V7 II for a 2019 Bobber Black 9 months ago, still enjoy it. Here are some photos to share. I am new to Triumph, please take easy on me, LOL.

IMG_1555 2.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm starty a fellow bobber owner from the gold coast in Aussie, had my bobber black two years and still love it to bits.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I'm starty a fellow bobber owner from the gold coast in Aussie, had my bobber black two years and still love it to bits.
At 5'6", I am a short rider, seat height is perfect but the handlebar is a stretch, anywhere over 4 hours ride it gives me back and shoulder pain. In the 3rd picture, I hand a 20mm riser installed, and I went riding for 5 hours, no pain this time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had a set of factory hangers put on from new, after my demo ride it felt the way to go for me. So far its been fine

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a set of factory hangers put on from new, after my demo ride it felt the way to go for me. So far its been fine
Not to be rude, isn't the hanger kill the steering feel?

I went ride to Mt. Rainer near Seattle. I could turn so hard that my pegs touched the round took a piece that "touch down" nut off. LOL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cleaned my bike today to show my mates I do clean twice a year, going back to the thread about hangers I find that sitting upright is more comfortable and the still feels like it over steers compared to my previous bikes, t140,t100 which I had to work a bit more to corner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
At 5'6", I am a short rider, seat height is perfect but the handlebar is a stretch, anywhere over 4 hours ride it gives me back and shoulder pain. In the 3rd picture, I hand a 20mm riser installed, and I went riding for 5 hours, no pain this time!
Where did you get the tank bib?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts