Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Ever ridden a 955 Daytona? I'm just asking...

We've got several members who don't have Triumphs; you're welcome to hang around even if you misinterpret "Go your own way."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
never roaden one but i would love to have one. I live in Vermont so i don't have too many options around here especially in the winter... I was looking to get a sick one on criagslist but the F#$k never emailed me back. But i think im going to be happy with this bike. DONT LIE though you know that cbr looks sexy ;)

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
DONT LIE though you know that cbr looks sexy ;)
Yeah it does. Granted, it's not single-sided-swingarm-and-unique-triple-howl sexy, but it is darned sexy. I've ridden an 09 CBR1000, and while the top end was apocalyptic, I'll take the torque of the triple and the more rational riding position of my 955.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm with these guys... of course.

Take a couple more looks around for a nice 955 unless your absolutely sold on the CBR. Other than all the reasons everyone else listed, the fact that they are more rare in your area, is all the more reason to get one. They've even gottem in an identical paint scheme to that CBR your lookin at. I saw a black 2005 955i a few hours away from you on ebay. Either way, good luck.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Shelburne..that's not to far from Burlington..? You couldn't ask for a better riding zone. I ride Rt 100, Rt 7. and 9N on the New York side, as often as i can. Good Luck with the new bike. Maybe some time you could clue us in on some of your favorite roads to ride..!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts