Pleeeeese make that 100hp, 1600cc, liquid cooled, in-line twin as follows:
1) Naked with option of fairings/windshields, from 'bikini' to "barn door".
2) Set up to accept removable hard bags, with hardware that's inconspicuous when the bags are not on the bike.
3) Seat & bike widths that are friendly enough for those of us who are short of inseam, ie.... shortphucks who like big bikes.
4) Mid controls..... save the floor boards, and don't put factory forward controls on the bike.
5) Computer readout with: Gear indicator, temps, pressure, fuel range, average (speed/fuel), etc.
6) A design that allows good looking engine guards to facilitate picking the bike up in a parking lot tip-over.
7) At least 160 mile range before low-fuel light comes on.
8) Don't make this thing look like a cartoon or a wannabe trendy cruiser. Be bold, be creative, but don't be TOO contemporary!
You listening Triumph? You're developing a loyal following and more and more are coming over the Blighty side. And if you have to make the thing in Thailand..... so be it.