Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've become a recent owner of a 2020 LRH and I'm thrilled to start riding it when they drop it off. I traded in a Ducati Supersport and the test ride just showed me how at home I can feel on something a bit lower.

My question here: with the LRH version, do I lose angle and ground clearance compare to the normal R? My understanding is that the suspension setup is different, along with the seat, and while I didn't find its limits on the test ride, I'm hoping there is still quite a bit of lean I can achieve on this. Can't wait to put some miles on her!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all! I've become a recent owner of a 2020 LRH and I'm thrilled to start riding it when they drop it off. I traded in a Ducati Supersport and the test ride just showed me how at home I can feel on something a bit lower.

My question here: with the LRH version, do I lose angle and ground clearance compare to the normal R? My understanding is that the suspension setup is different, along with the seat, and while I didn't find its limits on the test ride, I'm hoping there is still quite a bit of lean I can achieve on this. Can't wait to put some miles on her!
Hi there,
I think this is strongly related to the way you are taking curves.
There are people bringing the normal Tiger pegs on the ground and others don’t.
Driving style is the word. I do have a low version as well and didn’t have problems with it at all. Although I must admit the Metzeler tourance next tires don’t give me the confidence to search for the edge. When it is warm they are o.k. , but cold and wet I don’t like them at all.
Hansw

·
Registered
30 Posts
According to physics it should reduce your lean angle. If you start off lower then you will scrap pegs sooner.
The difference is negligible i'm sure, something you would only notice when riding at the bikes limit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts