Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Looks intriguing. The current Interceptor (VFR) is an old viable design except for its engine size (800cc). 1200cc surely addresses the marketing need for "Bigger is Better" advertising. It's competition will be the FJR, the Concours 14, the BMW K1300GT, and if Honda keeps it around - the ST1300. I for one like the idea of a sport touring segment with more choices.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Great, a bigger Interceptor! Most likely it will be quirky, overpriced, heavy, and bland. :D

just my .02

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just learned of this today. Looks nice but I will wait for the release and check the specs. Would LOVE to see a big bore Daytona or a 1200 class Sprint that offers more sport than tour, somthing similar to the new BMW K1300S. Come on Triumph, enough with the Cruising market, we boys in the USA love the Sport market as well.

Ps, just passed 46,000 miles on my 05 Sprint. If it didn't rain just about all of June I may have passed 48,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
I am very concerned for the physical well being of the plonker riding the alledged new motorbycycle!:Dang:

I mean he looks rather anorexic and doesn't have a lot of motorbycycle protective gear on does he?:BigEyes:

Shame on that big bad company Honda!:eek:

DaveM:HappySidecar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts