Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
My name is Steve and I just picked up a leftover 08 Sprint ST.

I'm located in South Eastern PA. The Sprint is my first new machine, but is replacing my 2001 Bandit 600.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome Steves and congratulations. You should really enjoy it up there in PA. A lot of good roads as you probably are well aware of.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Steves and congratulations. You should really enjoy it up there in PA. A lot of good roads as you probably are well aware of.
Yeah, some nice roads here with the exception of the pot holes, and the sinking cold patches (one of which almost swallowed my truck and 12' trailer the other week I swear).

This weekend I'm planning to head out to French Creek State park which has my favorite stretch of road in the area.

In July I head to Deal's Gap for a rally on another forum.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Welcome mat out

Hi and welcome to the forum Steves:)

Don and I ask all our new members to please read our forum stickies:)

Congratulations on the new Sprint, she looks a beauty and will make you smile, after a 600 you will love the smooth torquey power delivery from 2000rpm to redline.

enjoy the forum
DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been poking around all day and managed to get most of my questions answered.

I'll dig harder when it's time to pull some goodies off the Bandit like my Thottlemesiter and RAM mounts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts