Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have forward controls and im must be too short any one know where i can find some. i dont care what shape there in as longs as i can get them too work
thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ok it seems that there is no answer on this question, but
I have to ask. A mid set? I know about forward controls,
chopper style stuff. I know about rear sets. Just like the
fitment on a Buccaneer. But mid sets? Would that not
by default be what came from the factory?

Very confused on this one,

Pookybear

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean the stock controlls sorry still learning british. I accually got back from a old triumph dealer I found that still has new bikes from the 70s including a 77 bonnie that hasnt been ran since at factory. It was neat like you would have seen it back then. the gentleman was able to find me 2 footrest that I just brought back with me and now I have to make another trip just to see it again, there was everything you could want to find old shirts parts and many triumph old goodies. definetly the coolest shop ive ever been in. the only thing I am missing now is the shifter.
thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think i would use the word goldmine but totally agree with everything else. you have to be about 5 11 to fit on this bike with the setup its got. ill have to post pics when i find my camera. ive done alot recently.

·
Registered
601 Posts
ah, very good you got what was needed. If your new
best friend does not have the shifter one could be had
on Ebay. They are listed all the time.

Pookybear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts