Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy the Team Polo, which isn't available in the states. I'd need to Pay-Pal, or possibly wire (though I'd prefer to skip the wire fee), the money for the shirt & shipping.

PM me if you can lend a hand.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Okay Troy - I give up ....... what's the "Team Polo"? I'm in Oz and might be able to assist you if I can work out what you want!

Cheers,

Russ

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Russ.

Triumph's clothing site is all flash, so no linking to pics. However, if you go to triumph.co.uk, click on Australia & then navigate to the corporate casual section of the clothing line, you'll see a shirt called the Team Polo.

·
Registered
173 Posts

Does this help?

·
Registered
173 Posts
My local Triumph dealer has just informed me that this polo shirt has been discontinued!!!
There is a new design to replace it, and they'll have some in next week. I've ordered one, and will post a piccie if I like it enough to buy it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On 2007-03-02 04:29, 1stgarry wrote:
My local Triumph dealer has just informed me that this polo shirt has been discontinued!!!
There is a new design to replace it, and they'll have some in next week. I've ordered one, and will post a piccie if I like it enough to buy it.
Thx for the update, Garry. Would love to see the new design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts