Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the British Customs Turnouts for my Bobber. Think I can probably figure it out, but no instructions came with it and haven’t found any on the web. Does someone have any or can point me to them? The bag of parts have a few parts that I can’t quite figure out what I am supposed to do with. Appreciate any help. It’s on my 2018 Bobber (NOT BLACK).

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I’m not sure at all but it is possible the same pipes will also go on the Speedmaster so some of the extra bits could be that fitment. If they’re just slip ons it shouldn’t be too difficult to see what goes where if you take the stick cans off and lay them side by side with the BC pipes.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying. Was able to track some down finally. It’s for the Speedmaster and Bobber actually. Wish they sent them with the Pipes - will give feedback to BC on that one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got the British Customs Turnouts for my Bobber. Think I can probably figure it out, but no instructions came with it and haven’t found any on the web. Does someone have any or can point me to them? The bag of parts have a few parts that I can’t quite figure out what I am supposed to do with. Appreciate any help. It’s on my 2018 Bobber (NOT BLACK).

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts