Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm coming up on my first service (500 miles) and I live in Savannah GA. I bought the bike in Iowa (where i grew up) and i need to find a good dealership in the South Carolina, Eastern Georgia, Northern Florida area. I really don't want to drive all the way back up to Iowa to get the service done. Thanks for all your help.

·
Super Moderator
8,474 Posts
Augsta Triumph-Ducati are somewhere in Georgia and sponsor Triumph riders in the AMA and other racing series. Unfortunately, I don't know where in Georgia Augusta is.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Augusta is on the Ga-SC border, 2+ hours east of Atlanta on I-20. That is where I live.

I personally like Ridge Motorsports in Batesburg, SC. Jeff, the owner is very good people, and he will be very receptive and helpful.

Further check out Triumph's website for other dealerships closer to you....they usually have websites/maps available.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yea, I know what you mean I live in Mississippi. There are 3 dealerships within 75 miles from one another, (New Orleans, La, Hattiesburg Ms, Pensacola, Fl.) I "interviewed" all the dealers and bought my bike from the Florida dealer. They actually race the D675 and do all the work themselves. They were the most knowledgable and nicest people I have met. D&D Cycles. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts