Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A9750675 A9750674

Have triumph luggage fitted, bought Sissybar for the missus from eBay (assured it would ‘slot right in’ ) only to find I need these now obsolete parts

I have found 75 , but buggered if I can get 74

·
Registered
9 Posts
Going through the same problems here. My detachable sissy bar (Triumph original) had one of these spools missing (one of the front ones). Apparently someone was trying to steal the sissy bar, took out one of the screws and spool, found out that it wouldn't come out easily... and took off with the parts!

I checked with 3 or 4 online retailers, all say this part has been discontinued and that there's nothing to be done. Tomorrow I'll check with a local guy to see if he can replicate the spool on CNC.

If that doesn't work, I think I'll see if any of those aluminum sliders for sportbikes will fit...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All good now , sorry I missed this thread (went back and corrected others). I bought the full kit

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was able to get the rear spool from the local triumph dealer but was unsuccessful in getting the fronts. I have easy bracket saddle bag bracket and was able to use them and a cheap paddock stand spool for a different bike to make it work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts