Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im almost finished painting my 650 but I cant decide on whether Im going to replace the decals on the bike. I would like one set of triumphs but my issue lies in the Daytona sticker. Im not a big fan of the cursive writing my Daytona had on it from the factory, it just isnt my style. I was looking at the new 675R that is coming out and really like the new Daytona font that it has on it. What Im looking for opinions on is using a new font on a new bike combined with the old triumph on my bike. Is it corny to put a decal on the bike that doesnt belong? I know ultimately it is my decision, just thought I would get some opinions...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J3_liDBfb...s1600/2011+Triumph+Daytona+675R+Sportbike.jpg

In case you dont know what it looks like

·
Registered
144 Posts
not corny at all. if you like the look, who cares what anyone else thinks. they see it every once in a while. you see it everyday.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I know its up to me, just wondering what other thought of this setup. Im not big on stickers at all but I think there needs to be a little bling on the bike...

·
Registered
144 Posts
i do like the way the daytona writing is on the new 675. also like the plascement. if you dont want to go with stickers, and your painting it yourself, why not paint on the writing? could use templates or go freehand, but either way, itd be painted so wouldnt have to worry about the raised part on your new paint

1 - 4 of 4 Posts