Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have a good quality wheelie (side view) picture that they won't mind me using as a outline for decal.

I have a decal business and if it turns out well, I will be putting it in my catalog, just wanted to make the clear up front.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I cant find a original copy, this one has the colors inverted and its not quite a side profile.... but here it is anyways!

·
Registered
885 Posts
On 2007-01-02 21:04, papes wrote:
I cant find a original copy, this one has the colors inverted and its not quite a side profile.... but here it is anyways!
Here you go papes..

Is this better...?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Not sure if u can use them.. but i love these.. Kevin C on the S3

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
yeah Buster, those pics are freak'n awesome! I don't have anymore that's a decent side view, but here's that original...

you may wanna try to contact corners, he has all kinds of great wheelie pics. He just hasn't been on the boards much lately.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Haha I think you are missing a few degrees in the angle there... :)

I am not getting to a 12 o'clocker myself as well, this is the best pic i've got

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Cheap runs (or used to run) a yeller bike.
But if you send him one free I'm pretty sure he'll have nary an objection.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
no, those pics are of corners. He used to frequent here alot, but hasn't been around much lately at all. As far as using the pics go, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I mean, I just took those pics that he has posted before. If your post'n on the world wide web, I guess it's free to click and save as you wish as long as they are not copyrighted. But as far as sending me one fer free... I'll still take ya up on that. :wink: :-D

·
Registered
556 Posts
On 2007-01-05 05:33, cheapbastard wrote:
no, those pics are of corners. He used to frequent here alot, but hasn't been around much lately at all. As far as using the pics go, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I mean, I just took those pics that he has posted before. If your post'n on the world wide web, I guess it's free to click and save as you wish as long as they are not copyrighted. But as far as sending me one fer free... I'll still take ya up on that. :wink: :-D
Sorry Guys I don't get on here as much as I would like. Life got really busy, but its starting to slow down a bit. You can use the pictures of me.

Here is an old one of me from the side

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello, question for Buster. A bit of topic, but where did you get those
Triumph leathers? I love the look of those pants with the "Triumph"
lettering on the pants! And I want! I've looked a bit but can't find them online. Can you help a brother out? :???:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Man i gotta start practicing,guys those are all awesome pics.Normally when i try them i end up doing the Max Biaggi,then***** myself.Where do you get those adult diapers from Limey? :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
146 Posts
On 2007-01-05 14:35, VancityS3 wrote:
Hello, question for Buster. A bit of topic, but where did you get those
Triumph leathers? I love the look of those pants with the "Triumph"
lettering on the pants! And I want! I've looked a bit but can't find them online. Can you help a brother out? :???:
The guy on the pictures is Kevin Carmichael, he's a stunt rider sponsered by triumph. The stuff he's wearing is the Triumph Decima suit, either 1 or 2 piece suit. Should be available at Triumph dealers, atleast it is back here in ol' europe.

·
Registered
344 Posts
they caught me ridin dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts