Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here from Eastern NE or Western IA? I'm from the Lincoln area and am new to the Triumph scene.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in the Omaha area. Despite two dealerships in town, I don't really see a lot of Triumphs on the road. Maybe I need to look harder....

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Omaha

I've had my 09 Bonnie since June and have had a great time riding around the midwest. Has anyone gone down to the European Bike Night in Lincoln? I was thinking about checking it out this Spring.

It seems like I've been seeing a few Bonnies around this Spring already. Saw a nice Black downtown yesterday, and one on Center street last week. Though it could have been a test drive as it was just down the street from Breeze.

·
Registered
69 Posts
They are out there. Ive seen a T100 and an old Scrambler parked in Benson almost every Friday night.

I know of a new purple Bonneville and a 100th Anniversary T100 not so far from there as well.

Keep looking.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm in Omaha with an 04 Speedmaster. I have a friend who rides a Bonnie and have seen another one around Westroads as well as a Thunderbird in the Old Market. There is a third Triumph dealer pretty close to Omaha and I think it's the best out of the three.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm in Omaha with an 04 Speedmaster. I have a friend who rides a Bonnie and have seen another one around Westroads as well as a Thunderbird in the Old Market. There is a third Triumph dealer pretty close to Omaha and I think it's the best out of the three.
Is this third one you speak of near the Bluffs?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I looked over the rules and I think since I neither work for them nor receive financial benefit for mentioning their name I can post that here. (If I'm wrong please let me know.) My favorite dealer in the area is Baxter Cycles in Ankney, IA. Great place with great people.

·
Registered
69 Posts
A friend, neighbor and fellow Bonneville owner and I are planning a ride to Baxter one of these weekends. We have yet to see the place.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah. Go to Baxter. See the classic bikes in the back. They're wonderful. They also have a lot of Triumph merchandise on hand.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the info! I may.

If I go look for the 2002 T100 Centennial in Lucifer Orange. Ill probably be parked next to a 2013 Purple Bonneville.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have fun at Baxter. Wish I could join you.

Did you happen to buy your Bonnie used this summer? I saw one listed for cheap and was interested, but someone beat me to it. Lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Have fun at Baxter. Wish I could join you.

Did you happen to buy your Bonnie used this summer? I saw one listed for cheap and was interested, but someone beat me to it. Lol.
Cash takes the prize :D

Ive been asked that several times this summer, apparently there were quite a few saying that same thing here locally. Was a nice guy, nice bike and what I wanted. Frankly I couldn't believe it listed as long as it did. I had cash in hand and wasted no time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Heh! We almost met once. I was inside Breeze and you were outside talking to a good friend of mine. You left and then he came in and told me that was the Bonnie I wanted. The. He told me what you paid. Good deal! Just a month before I could get that much together. I good a good deal on my Speedy at Baxter though so I'm not too upset.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I remember that day. Haven't been into Breeze that often so it stuck in my head. Was the day I bought a tail light and a parking headlight bulb for the Bonneville we are speaking about. The tail light didn't last long and the headlight was the wrong type.... Nice people tho.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts