Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still a couple weeks from picking up my new Street Triple, so I was cruising Flickr this morning for a fix of striple goodness and found this

Pretty sure it's a Streety based on the redline. Siiiick photo. Must be hours of post in it; the original is probably pretty lame but I love this HDR.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
At least half a dozen photos and hours of Photoshop per final image! Interesting concepts, with the implicit disclaimer: do not attempt this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I posted those I kept looking around. There is a Street Triple Group on Flickr as well as a Triumph Motorcycles group. I love photography and can't wait for my newest mechanical muse to arrive... picking her up on May 22! WooHoo! :D:D:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
oh about waiting til the bike arrives, i waited a few months and the closer that arrival date came the more excited i got and hence the sleepless nights..

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Perfectly understandable. Those of us who were on the pre-order list remember that feeling well. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh about waiting til the bike arrives, i waited a few months and the closer that arrival date came the more excited i got and hence the sleepless nights..
No doubt... it's ridiculous! :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Very cool shot (and impressive photoshop work) Thanks for posting. I have now joined both the Flickr groups as well... Thanks.

Zane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts