Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a name for the new addition. She looks a lot better than the pic now she's all cleaned up.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Elvira :-D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Call him cheapbastard..! You know you wanna rub his nose in his "indoor accident" and smack'm with a rolled up newspaper..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those are very good dogs, smart as hell. Can be too smart at times. Hard to name a dog you cant meet in person though. Maybe Bacchus, that is the Greek god of wine and debauchery!

·
Registered
646 Posts
On 2006-12-14 16:53, StuckInKansas wrote:
Those are very good dogs, smart as hell. Can be too smart at times. Hard to name a dog you cant meet in person though. Maybe Bacchus, that is the Greek god of wine and debauchery!
Thought that was Dionysus? Gotta catch up on my 'reedin'..

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Limey, this dog looks like a "Duster" to me.

The fact that he/she could probably help you clean the house made me thing of it. Either that or "Shagger"

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
215 Posts
rudebwoy, you might be right. I could thinking of the wrong civilization, or the wrong god. I do know that the Bacchus position is the way you are supposed to lay wasted people down so the don't choke on their vomit!

·
Registered
644 Posts
My kids wanted to name our dog "Dog". The wife wouldn't have it but I thought it would be good. She said she'd be too embarassed shouting him.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
She looks like a "Ruby" to me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My aunt found a dog like this many years ago. She couldn't find the owner so she adopted her and after a good cleaning a name was clear.... "Annie" as in little orphan Annie.

·
Registered
700 Posts
How about "oily rag," because it looks like it slept in a puddle of oil?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Woofie and or wolfie.Two dogs were standing next to each other,one said woof,the other one said F*#k i was gonna say that. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
On 2006-12-14 18:07, 1050Pome wrote:
My kids wanted to name our dog "Dog". The wife wouldn't have it but I thought it would be good. She said she'd be too embarassed shouting him.
We got a stray cat when I was 4. The family had a cat prior to me being born and never named it, just called it 'Cat'. So of course the stray ended up being named 'Cat II' (Cat 2). It worked pretty well.

Capt.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts