Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to keep posting about this over and over but....

I was at the dealers checking on my brakes and the mechanic that helped me just came back from triumph school in Georgia.....So I asked him what the new naked 675 will be called and he said he didn't know, but it should be a fun bike.

After that I asked about other new bikes like a new liter daytona and such and he got quiet, and said all that stuff was top secret.

So even your dealers know it's coming.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
hmmmm... I hate to say it, but just because a dealer says it, it ain't gonna make me believe it. :hammer: Alot of times they actually know less than we do! :hammer: :mad:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hmm... so if I sold the BMW and put that money toward the nekkid 675, I could trade in the S3 on the ZX14 Concours and still have one bike for play and one for work...

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I'm gonna get a lift kit and knobbies for it :yayyy:

·
Registered
276 Posts
After that I asked about other new bikes like a new liter daytona and such and he got quiet, and said all that stuff was top secret.
Or he cold just be Fn with you cause he's tired of answering that question.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much can we trust motards-online.com, isn't it a mostly french speaking site. I don't trust the french :horns:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well I am a UK born Canadian living in British Columbia. How much do you think I trust them. :mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just kiddin' my man, I ride with a French-Canadian who has a V-rod. He was handy to have around in Nova Scotia. He gets more mad about harley jokes than Canadian jokes.

·
Registered
969 Posts
On 2007-02-21 07:43, R100Pilot wrote:
Hmm... so if I sold the BMW and put that money toward the nekkid 675, I could trade in the S3 on the ZX14 Concours and still have one bike for play and one for work...
BLASPHEMY!

·
Registered
192 Posts
On 2007-02-21 07:32, cheapbastard wrote:
hmmmm... I hate to say it, but just because a dealer says it, it ain't gonna make me believe it. :
Because automotive dealers can always be counted on for their honesty....

·
Registered
407 Posts
On 2007-02-21 13:52, BEE3 wrote:
How much can we trust motards-online.com, isn't it a mostly french speaking site. I don't trust the french :horns:
I'm French too bad for you I had some nice info on the 675 S...Shhhhh

[ This message was edited by: Max_NYC on 2007-03-14 14:07 ]

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just talked to my dealer (NYC Triumph) today: confirmed the launch of the bike at the end of June, but we won't see the naked 675 at dealers before Fall.

That being said, deposits are welcome apparently...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Everybody has seen that one I presume...

That's what we should expect, and what I want to see personally: D675 rear, S3 front... D675 chassis and brakes, probably not the same suspensions, otherwise why $8,000 ?.....

[ This message was edited by: Max_NYC on 2007-03-14 16:33 ]

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's actually kind of hot,

Give me a color matched fly screen, belly pan, and hugger, and now it's looking real good.

If I never got on a S3, I might be persuaded. Nahhhhhhhh

·
Registered
210 Posts
but why such a dumb name "street triple" could have done better, doesnt sound fast enough.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Not to put down what is probably a good product...

those headlights stick out too far...

And my S3 is better... lol

Andrew

1 - 20 of 21 Posts