Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

My TT600

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Will 
#1 ·
Bike is great but could do with an up to date map as it's not very smooth

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
hope that oil in the first photo didn't come out of *your* bike...

always thought the TT600 was cool as ****..nearly bought one a couple of times, each time things didn't quite work out. I thought it would be a nice contrast to my Trophy. There's not a lot around these days..anyway, if you're in search of advice you've come to the right place-there's a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Hope you get it sorted soon!

#3 ·
I love the headlights. It looks decent with the stock headlight, but that's even better.

What year is your bike? Is it a 2000? Just a guess based upon the black frame. There's a whole lot that can be accomplished with mapping, and things that you can do that don't require a complete remap.

#6 ·
Gotcha. Load up the 2002 and later map. Use the one for an open can if you have an open can on the exhaust. Make sure the throttle bodies are synched up properly. That makes a difference. There's a "hole" in the timing below about 4k or 4500 rpm. I don't remember now, but if you fill that hole to smooth out the timing, it usually helps a bit. Then richen the mix a bit down low or use fuel idle trim adjustments to do something similar. All of those should help smooth it out.

#7 ·
I've been researching the tune ecu maps etc and hopefully once I've done the remap it solves the issue. It's not the best of weather here in the west of Scotland just now so maybe leave the test runs until better weather but I'll post any updates

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.