Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oil-burning S3 was superb on Dragon. I just carried an extra quart in my tail pack. LOL

I want to move to that area BAD!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Great pics and nice work.
Looks like you had fun.

Are those Rizoma bar end mirrors?

Still haven't made it to the dragon, but I intend to -

Cheers

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics and nice work.
Looks like you had fun.

Are those Rizoma bar end mirrors?

Still haven't made it to the dragon, but I intend to -

Cheers
Thanks! Why yes, they are Rizoma Reverse Retro mirrors. I got them from PJs Parts a few years ago to put on a naked SV1000. The Triumph bar end mirrors now available are apparently exactly the same and cost quite a bit less. They are the best mirrors I've ever used too. Although small, they are perfectly placed to offer an excellent, vibration-free view. And of course, they look fantastic.

Aces!!! Thanks for sharing. How does that motorcycle carrier work for ya?
Cheers,
Mark
My Mototote has amazed me over the years. I was scared sh!tless the first time I used it but after a couple of trips with a bike on it, I am sold on its functionality. I've used it to haul probably a dozen bikes all over the country during the past five years for a cumulative total of 10,000 miles. Here are more pics of it in action with a couple of bikes I've owned over the past several years.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome pics on the Dragon. Now I want a Mototote. I don't think it's bad at all for $450. A trailer will run you that much easy, and then you have to deal with all the hassle a trailer entails (plate, registration, tires, hoping it doesn't walk on you in-transit, storage when not in use, etc.).

I'm sold.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I live between the Dragon, Start of the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Smokey Mountains National Park, and a BUNCH of "local" twisties...if ya'll are ever this way, give a shout!
^
a bunch of local twisties that I'll pick over the dragon anyday
super secret roads where harley riders and cars don't venture :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts