Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 2005 D6, in May this year with 1076 k's on the clock. I bought it so my GF could ride it on the road and I could use it on for track days to preserve my D955. I was going to buy a D675 but decided on the 600 as it was less awe inspiring for the girl. Anyway, on a romantic weekend away, she drops it, and my plan to re-colour was stepped up somewhat. Here's the result:

I'm looking for some clear indicator lenses and having trouble finding any is Aus. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Damn it looks good. Paint the wheels black and ooooh <3

Just a hint: If you like the roulette green, but feel it's too common on Triumphs, check out snakeskin green from Dodge Viper 2008 color charts. I've been waiting to drop my S4 to get an excuse to paint it snakeskin green :p

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow. I never got over how spiky the D600 looks even in the stock colors. In roulette green it looks like something out of a video game with the polygon count turned down. Weird. Angular. Cartoony.

I like it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
It's somewhat hard to tell with certainty from the photos of your bike, but your signals look a lot like the OEM signals on the S4. Ahh, never mind, I read the fine print & yours is an 05.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, and it's proving to be a little difficult. Ebay has them, but with OS postage they will be 40 pounds($75) so I'll keep looking here before I order them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts