Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new Sprint with some necessary mods.

Here it is, just two weeks old with 1200km.

I did all those necessary mods myself, and this is how it looks now.
There are also hidden mods like 2x Xenons, All ordinary bulbs are replaced with leds, Pro-Oiler, 2-Way alarmsystem, etc...
Incoming helmetlock, heated grips...

Ps. As you can see, i am not photographer and these pics are taken with my cellphone...

PPS. I call those modded Tridens to "Slashcut Stealth Edition" = Polished like mirror, then chemically black anodized.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice Aimo!! I like what you did with the tridents and please do tell the details on the seat cowl, I haven't seen that before. Is it the stock seat?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Aimo

The pics look superb regardless of them coming off your mobile!

The tridents look sweet and I really like the rear seat mod - what did you go for in the end?

Well done, best colour too!:D:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Aimo

Good pictures, and the best color, of course. I'm also curious on the seat cowl, from where did you source that item? It looks very nice!

Best luck with the new bike

denoose

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Very nice Aimo!! I like what you did with the tridents and please do tell the details on the seat cowl, I haven't seen that before. Is it the stock seat?

Cheers.
Whole seat is new and handmade in Germany with high quality.
I even manage to make special order about seats carbonlook vinyl.
Guy who make these is professional and perfect gentleman, special thanks to him.
Klick me.

Tailtidy is home made except black "x" universal part witch i got from ebay. I even manage to add licenceplatelight. (Who will find it?)
Here it is...
All the wiring are hidden in selfmade triangular "base" between bike and tidy.

Is it smart to put all mixed info in this same topic, or make new ones more specific?

Ok here are some Xenons...
First i did dismantle original connector and pulled leads out.
Then same thing to xenon bulbs connectors and manage to ged those through.

Left ballast

Right ballast

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Our friend in Finland does nice work. :D Good job, Aimo!

I wish the German seat and cowl guy would get a world wide distributor. We have admired his design for some time now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Whole seat is new and handmade in Germany with high quality.
I even manage to make special order about seats carbonlook vinyl.
Guy who make these is professional and perfect gentleman, special thanks to him.
Klick me.
So, is it a solo seat with a "fitted" cowl?

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Aimo! Congrats. It looks real good. Enjoy that bike and I am glad that I am not the only one above the 49th parallel riding and posting. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thans guys, i really appreciate.

EvilSprint: Yes it is solo seat. I change it to stock seat in 2 minutes.
Fitting is simple and genious. I just need remove this, and then put OEM seat back.

Bruce C: Fender Extender is from here, it came in same order with CF hugger...

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
very very nice Aimo

It all looks very well done.

Nice one, you planning on touring this summer?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
As mentioned by others, that seat/ cowl manufacturer could drain the pockets of more than a couple of us! Do you have any contact information we might use?

thanks

denoose

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
The seat/cowl link has a contact button which will send an e-mail msg to them. I did it yesterday and am waiting for a reply.

But I think you are correct in that it will really make your wallet light.:eek:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Thanks- I was trying to read the sticker on the seat bottom! Perhaps he will respond if he hears from a few of us, I'm on it...

d

·
Registered
3,701 Posts

Cheers.
My signature has the website link to his cowl manufacturer and no it's not the stock seat. You have to buy the seat and cowl painted to match your bike.

Average price was 480 bucks USD.

--Kory

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.