Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
WARNING: due to extreme amounts of smiles per miles, you may suffer from extreme cheek fatigue,
IMPORTANT : if smile persists over 4 hours after getting off of the bike, your significant other may smack it off your face.
other side effects: your work and personal life may suffer from an inability to not ride, if this occurs, don't worry you don't need those ******** anyway. in extreme cases reality and sence of time shift dramatically to where all 4 wheel vehicles appear to be standing still.

welcome to the club :-D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome. You are sooo gonna love this bike! Since no one else asked.....what color did ya get???

Where is R.L. IL anyway?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Round Lake, IL. I got the Neon Blue. I was told that a few early '07 are in blue. I guess they are really the last/ late '06's or something. It is being sold/tilted as on '07. Got a good deal from what I can figure. I'm going to add a few mods, and ditch the rear tail. Any suggestions. I like the fly screen, belly pan, and rad/oil cooler screen. Any must haves I'm missing?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Make sure you are actually getting an 07. There are ways to tell. Exhaust and ex covers, fuel inj system, etc.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just picked mine up today, put about 80km on it so far. Getting up early tomorrow and going the long way to work, I've had a few bikes over the years and I just love this one.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
only warning I can give ya is don't take anyone's advice on here, other than mine of course! :-D And no matter what, atleast ya didn't buy black!!! :hammer: :yayyy: :-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts