Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been researching on this site since i purchased my 06 s3 and hadn't registered until now. I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Anyway nice to meet you all.

Zack

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went colorblind at the dealership, had to have black.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As to the researching question i'm getting a hefty raise come jan1. Figured i would be making changes on the bike during the cold months.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Hmm no "black" smileys here so I guess you get some of the cheapsters favorite colors! :cool:

Glasses are about as close to black as cheaps gonna get... :roflmoa2:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome from the land downunder where we are so tough we ride our motorcycles upside down. :-D :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-06 19:47, BUCKET wrote:
Welcome from the land downunder where we are so tough we ride our motorcycles upside down. :-D :hammer:
:lgh: Bucket, you have seriously lost the plot! :hammer: The reason they same from down under is 'cause they got that huge legman over there, and everyone is down under that feller! :-D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
always thought it had something to do with girls... and their undergarments!

:)

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2006-12-06 20:22, cheapbastard wrote:
On 2006-12-06 19:47, BUCKET wrote:
:lgh: Bucket, you have seriously lost the plot! :hammer: The reason they same from down under is 'cause they got that huge legman over there, and everyone is down under that feller! :-D
Sorry my mistake. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
591 Posts
On 2006-12-06 20:30, Landser wrote:

Oh, you are so gonna fit in around here, Welcome aboard.

You should look up jrussell, he's from Philly too.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On 2006-12-06 21:16, Calitriple wrote:
On 2006-12-06 20:30, Landser wrote:

Oh, you are so gonna fit in around here, Welcome aboard.

You should look up jrussell, he's from Philly too.
Well im a good 2 to 5 hour ;-) ride away from Philly, but i do have some friends out that way.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome home-skillet!
and you know what they say: "once you go black, your going to need to modify your leathers for the rear dump latch". -- or something like that.

welcome, be safe, and don't be "that guy" (at least in public anyway), and have fun!
:razz:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On 2006-12-06 21:46, MotoRaider wrote:
welcome to the s3 family.

so what mods do you have plan with your extra bonus money? wish i had a job that gets bonuses :(
been looking at aftermarket handlebars and clipons, levers, exhaust systems, and tail tidys (esp. the mad doctor kit).

not sure where i really want to go with the bike yet.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heh, if you are speaking in reference to the clip-ons, i have already read about the much disdain some people have for them here.

truthyfully all im really concerned about right now is warmer weather and faster music.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts