Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i cant leave things well alone and wasnt gonna spend 90 dollars for a sweet chian guard SO i took a uni-bit to mine and drilled some holes (hard to see them all) but made 6 on the side and then spray bombed it to match..

(pic kinda sucks sorry)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Good job. I think it's way cooler to make or modify your own stuff rather than buying off-the-shelf parts. The fact that it's also cheaper is just a bonus.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job. I think it's way cooler to make or modify your own stuff rather than buying off-the-shelf parts. The fact that it's also cheaper is just a bonus.
this kidna stuff is what i live for. this is the umm 4th? thing ive made for my thrux, its soo much more fun. i love weldin and kuttin

ive made the fender eli kit, chain gaurd, brake res relocater, and also made a front cowl out of a stock bonnie fender, but didnt put it on my bike

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here you go:

good shot of it all

and they kinda of spray paint i used and the uni-bit i used

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgive my ignorance. Aside from aesthetics, what function do the holes serve?
theyre speed holes. helps the air move away from the chain to lessen the wind drag which makes the bike lighter and go faster. also it helps reduce the green house effect and imporves the world and teaches children how to read. oh yea it also looks cooler than the silly black one

·
Registered
93 Posts
that card board bastard stole my front fender too so i had to make a new one out of carbon fiber

he's been eyeing my rear fender and turn signals too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts