Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I researched, compared and about shopped myself to death for this bike. I finally bought an 08 a couple of Saturdays ago and hooked-up with a ride through the twisties the very next day. Even at it's pre-set suspension settings the bike handled great making me look like a veteran on those roads. Since then I shaved the seat down and adjusted the suspension now it handles a hundred times better. This thing is a BLAST to ride and I can't wait until everything is broken-in and loosened-up.

I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I wish I lived down south. :(

...enough that I wish I get fired. I'll just pack up and leave. year round riding is doable up here, but the black ice and salt will destroy your bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal was super sweet I caught it as a guy was looking to trade it in on a new Ducati "Street Fighter".

BLACK is the color.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats on the new ride...

I think I know which guy sold you your bike - he posted up about selling it for the new Duc streetfighter in the "other" Speed Triple forum.

Enjoy your new S3!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where's the other forum located I'm new to the Triumphs but, have been riding 20+ years and would like to learn as much as possible on these bikes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ya,I would like to know about the "other" forum as well! This board can move rather slowly at times and I wouldn't mind a second outlet for Triumph discussion.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ya,I would like to know about the "other" forum as well! This board can move rather slowly at times and I wouldn't mind a second outlet for Triumph discussion.
Apparenty it's a no-no to post the name of the other board here, but if you know the name of your bike... you can figure it out. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts