Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ha! that's awesome you guys dug up this old post. Its very good timing as I am about to take my next adventure. Heading back to austin for 5 days of MOTO GP and Hill country riding on my Speed Triple. I'm hoping this trip is as therapeutic as this last one was. I'll be doing a write up for sure when I'm done.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
ha! that's awesome you guys dug up this old post. Its very good timing as I am about to take my next adventure. Heading back to austin for 5 days of MOTO GP and Hill country riding on my Speed Triple. I'm hoping this trip is as therapeutic as this last one was. I'll be doing a write up for sure when I'm done.
I'm in San Antonio on a Speed Triple as well. In fact, this very minute, as we speak, I'm in a Bandera coffee shop. As soon as I finish this, I'm headed out...again....to ride Three Twisted Sisters in the Hill Country.

When I'm not there, I typically head to Luckenbach and Fredericksburg. This will probably be tomorrow's ride.

Any time you'd like, you're more than welcome to join me.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Great post.
There is another formula1 track in North America: circuit Gilles-Villeneuve where the Canadian GP has been since 1978.
Take care

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm in San Antonio on a Speed Triple as well. In fact, this very minute, as we speak, I'm in a Bandera coffee shop. As soon as I finish this, I'm headed out...again....to ride Three Twisted Sisters in the Hill Country.

When I'm not there, I typically head to Luckenbach and Fredericksburg. This will probably be tomorrow's ride.

Any time you'd like, you're more than welcome to join me.

Very kind of you! I tried to go out to the Bandera area late fall last year but got rained out. I plan on going out there during my moto gp visit.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts