Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
If you are interested in a front relocation, I've made some custom brackets that look great mounted to the radiator sides.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5928435926/in/photostream
Ksound, do your brackets come in silver? I've got driving lights mounted on my forks, but the wiring looks really untidy, so I'm considering relocating them to the radiator sides. (Not as ideal, as far as lighting up the road goes, as having them on the forks as I understand it, but I'm happy to give it a go.)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Raask rear sets

Tell me more about the rear sets. Where did you find them? I see nothing on their web site about a set for a TBS.
Cheers,
LabRat
The best bike I've ever owned. However, I'm waiting for the raask rear sets so i still have not ridden it besides that one time i rode it home after purchase. Hope the suspension and intake/exhaust upgrades where worth it...:thumbsup

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow!!!! That's a sweet looking bike! Nice work!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks again gents for the good feedback. As far as the rear sets, Don't go with RAASK. They did not fit and they were powdercoated silver. I had to return them and get the beautifully made LSL like KSound recommends. They are worth the money by far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks good. I have to ask as i have had issues after powder coating fork sliders. Are yours painted?
Powder coating wrecks the damper adjustment seal, which is non replaceable.
I didn't have a problem with the powdercoating, no leaks or anything. I didn't put the rebuilding of the forks myself after powdercoating. I had the shop do it since I bought the race tech springs from them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm glad you like the LSL clip ons. I love mine. I stole the idea from TBStunta. :)

Deadman: I just have them in black but you could easily paint them silver. Send me a message if you want to chat. thanks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts