Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1,000 Miles so far & I still have a smile on my face when I get on the bike & a grin when I get off:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Screen etc..

Nice setup. What wind screen do you have? How is the Long Haul Sissy Bar? Is it worth the price?
Hi, thanks for your comments, the screen is the Triumph Touring fairing & seems to be great quality and does the job:) The Long Haul Sissy Bar is excellent according to the wife & we found that by putting an Oxford Roll bag with a few bungee cords to keep it on we can carry a surprising amount of 'Stuff'.

The extras we have now fitted are:

Touring Screen - Excellent
Footboards Front & Rear - Excellent
Long Haul Sissy Bar - Excellent
Triumph Saddlebags - Look great but are strangely shaped inside so can't pack too much 'normal' stuff inside them, and they LEAK so double plastic bags are required although I am sure that you can get 'special' fitted bags that cost a fortune.

On my wish list would be:
Fuel Gauge
Gear Indicator or Rev Counter
Heated Grips (although I know these are available, I haven't got them yet.
Centre Stand (maybe)

Still extremely pleased with the bike, just wish the weather here in the UK was better this year:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mods

I like the idea of the light bar etc. would be great to see some pis when you get around to it.
My next mod will probably be the chrome battery cover, the father-in-law says you must get one so maybe he will take the hint for christmas;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts