Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! MV have released the naked version of the F3. Now here's a bike I can still ride the snot out of!:D & at an estimated $15K AUD, over here, I want one!

Unfortunately there's no MV dealer in Nth Qld, at this stage. So I won't be getting one soon. But the moment someone grabs the franchise I'm trading my Trumpy!
Any other prospective defectors out there?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Yup it sure is purdy. I would be tempted if we had a dealer anywhere near. Makes me want to put the 3 in 1 Arrows on the Street.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I can't tell what's going on with the rear of the front fender. It seems to sweep up. I've looked at other pics of 2011's which also have that shape, but I still can't see can't make out what it is. If it's an opening, which I doubt, I'd worry about something getting jammed in there. Does anyone know what it is? Part of the fender? A shield of some sort? A silhouette of something?

Here's a picture of a 2012 model, with a good view of the front fender.

EDIT: Not the fender, but something attached to the fork tubes. Bike-ignorant me still doesn't know what it is, though.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Saw it at the NEC bike show. Almost got kicked out for licking that exhaust. Stunning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts