Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had a set of the LN hardbags on mine, mounted with Easy brackets. I don't have any pics, but to me they looked good. They didn't hold much, and the quality was average. Not very heavy duty at all, plastic with plastic hinges. I don't think they would hold up well over time.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've seen pics of the MU series on a R3-looked real nice but the owner said as above-not too sturdy. I also saw a pic oif the largers bag they offer (cannot remember the letters) but it was thw 25" or so bag-looked quite poor as the lines of the bag and bike were way off.
I ended up putting EDGE 103's with EZ's on mine-very pleased.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the MU hard bags and the DB trunk. They are getting painted Candy-apple red to match my Rocket. When I get them back next week I will post them for you.[/I]

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am mounting mine tomorrow. I will post pictures after it is done. The brackets that come with the bags mount the bags too low, so I am going to use the Ghost brackets I already have. I am also going to mount the bags so that they are horizontal to the pipes instead of level to the ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts