Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happened to me??!!!! For a year I was happy riding around with no mods, windshield, king/queen seat and having a grand time. Now I've changed to Ikon fork springs, removed the windshield, changed pipes, removed A/I, waiting for my black M bars to come in from Brent (WITH PROBABLY 8 MINTS) so I can put my black Napoleon barends on and now I'm thinking gaiters, rear fender removal kit, bobbed front fender, NARK, and BB kit. Also the black stove paint is going to be put on the pipes when it arrives. I've got an idea to see if it might not peel. If it doesn't work, I'll take them off and bbq black them. Something tells me the black and goodwood green will look great together.

The photoshop side panel holes by d2mini were great but now my thinking is wandering to naked, naked, naked - the bike, not me. That would be scary! :-D

You guys have been posting about doityourself wrenching and I've come to believe I can fix anything with enough time and a few trips to Sears for more tools and a review of my mental stability before leaping into the fray. My carburetor r&r may have triggered this.

I told my wife the other day that the garage needs an air conditioner and I'm thinkin of spending a lot of time out there. All I need is a refrigerator, stereo and a couple of good how to books.
She agreed. :???: After all, I did buy her a new lawn mower last year. :cool:
The summer could be really nice. :-D
My son can't wait to join in.

Dennis :cool:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
On 2007-02-22 08:39, wonderdog wrote:
The photoshop side panel holes by d2mini were great but now my thinking is wandering to naked, naked, naked - the bike, not me. That would be scary! :-D
Actually, that was Ridge. :cool:
I just suggested the horizontal vents.

I've been working in photoshop ever day for the past 13 years. I try not to do too much of it in my spare time. Unless of course I'm trying to figure out what color to paint MY parabellum fairing. :-D :razz:

Man, i wish MY garage was air conditioned! All i have is an old fan mounted to the ceiling to push around all that hot pea-soup thick humidity 110 degree houston air. :(

·
Registered
309 Posts
There is no medicine, there is no cure...but it is a pleasant affliction.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Participating on this forum only fuels the fire as one is constantly observing/discussing what other folks are doing to their bikes and the parts available. If I would never come on this site, I might have left my bike how it was!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
wonderdog, and your problem is..............................??????

seems normal to me :-D

john

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
"After all, I did buy her a new lawnmower last year."

Hope he was young and blonde! :-D :-D

Larry

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope he was young and blonde!
:roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2:

Hmmmmm, more bike time. :idea:

Hey, I'm not that old yet. I don't think. Maybe I should ask...nah, think I'll just leave well enough alone. :hihi:

:lollol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts