Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugshots: I have to ask....

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  panthercity 
#1 ·
I scanned Sweatmachine's thread with our mugshots (great idea BTW) with great interest. There was one mugshot in particular I was looking for but did not see it.

Can you guess who was missing?

Since there are a few of us located in his neck of the woods, could someone help out our digitally challenged friend?

P

#7 ·
Funny thing is there's 3500 people looking, but less than 70 pictures posted.. I guess we're all too shy?!!?

Some of the biggest motormouths on here are still hiding! :wink:

My excuse?.. er.. I'm actually a famous celebrity and cannot breach copyright since I have sold my image rights..

#12 ·
Dazco isn't nearly as old and feeble as he would have you believe.But he would have already put up a pic if he wanted to show off.Maybe I can sneak in a candid shot at the Hansen Dam Rally :-D

#13 ·
Well, here's MY lame excuse, anyway. 1) I'm on dial up at home, and haven't even been able to get thru all the pictures, and 2) I have an album. You can check there (won't admit she hasn't really figured out how to put the da** links for a picture in a post... --Yes, I've read all the instructions, just haven't done it yet... )

:blush:

#14 ·
On 2006-10-06 06:46, MA0458 wrote:
Well, here's MY lame excuse, anyway. 1) I'm on dial up at home, and haven't even been able to get thru all the pictures, and 2) I have an album. You can check there (won't admit she hasn't really figured out how to put the da** links for a picture in a post... --Yes, I've read all the instructions, just haven't done it yet... )
Yep, that is lame Mare.

Shurely one of your classmates from moderator school could help you out....

P

#15 ·
Well, now yaz all know: not only am I generally clueless, I'm also lame.

Oh, the shame of it...!

:blush: :knkknk: :jest:

(hope I don't have to delete a whole post defending/flaming the lame and clueless of the world... )

Hey, I AM good at SOME things! :-D

#16 ·
I'm just glad to hear that I'm not the only one here that has to suffer through dial up hell! I always said I'll get water before high speed internet. It's bad when you can change jets faster than your computer can upload a picture to photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.