1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
54 Posts
World's Fastest Indian is probably tops. I'll pass on Easy Rider though. I couldn't believe the thunderous ovations that Peter Fonda received as he wobbled up the hill on Capt. America at this years Goodwood Festival.
Here's a couple for you to try. "The Leather Boys" starring Rita Tushingham was pretty daring for it's homosexual references in 1964 but has loads of good bikes and for a laugh get hold of "No Limit", starring George Formby and Florence Desmond, from 1936.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Can there be a favorite? I LOVE all of tho old Hells Angels/Bikesploitation movies including Hell Ride, all the ones mentioned so far on this thread (WFI is amazing every time I watch it), On Any Sunday, of course....

Just about all of them. I've got it bad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Beach Party or Pee Wee's Big Adventure, for their searing depictions of biker life, natch.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The Long Way series

I can't get enough of the Long Way Round and Long Way Down series. I'd love to get given all that swag and then set off with a full support team to get you around the world. Cynicism aside, it's a great buddy flick.

·
Registered
336 Posts
P!nk

Also, I was hanging out a bar last weekend and there was a P!nk video on and she's ridding what looked like a stock T-100. Cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
For those who aren't already familiar with it, the Internet Movie Cars Database (imcdb.org) can be amusing, and covers bikes as well.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mad Max 1
i dont know how many times i have watched it...
200 times perhapes...
Remember when my sisters ex boyfriend showed it to me when i were veeeery young...
sweeeeet jesus they were tough guys!!!

LOVE that movie!!!!:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Have you ever seen cyclemania or was it psycomania, it was so bad I can't remember. Little Faus and Big Haussy was a classic though

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you ever seen cyclemania or was it psycomania, it was so bad I can't remember. Little Faus and Big Haussy was a classic though
Nope, havent seen any of those...its not so easy to get a hold of old movies..

tonight im watching: One Man`s Dream - The Brittenbike Story:)

I`ll give you guys a review later on....

On a scale from 1 to 10.........:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
2 favorites

For years my favorite was The Wild Ones. Corney as all hell, but the music was great.Then a non-motorcycle based movie from Ireland came around, that has THE best bike scene in it ever.... Waking Ned Devine... I now use a still from it for my Avatar....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts