Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey a Happy post Christmas cheer to all! I now have a set of HT engine guards with highway peg for my 06 tiger and I would like to query some of you smart folks.

First it was difficult with all the options out there Touratech, Ma's, H&B etc but HT had a sale of 15% off and it is local..well reading the instructions there are two mounting plates left and right of engine bottom I am suppose to remove two bolts on the bottom and mount the plate using the two 120mm long bolts, now at the risk of sounding stupid; by removing the two bolts will oil come runnig out? what is going to happen? Left side I am going to have to move what appears to be the coolant hose also.

Again if this sounds stupid that's OK, bacause I've been known to ask what other would like to. All assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Just as aside, how many out there actually have the HT guards?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weather has finally warmed and the snow has receded, so I pulled the Tiger out of the garage and mounted the Happy Trail bars, also had the correct mounting hardware to get my center stand on.

Looks pretty good, Now come on spring!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts