Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy gang. I'm clearing out some overstock and discontinued stuff I have on hand. Someone mentioned an all-black seat here recently so I'm starting there.

I have a small quantity of the MotoTwin all-black "70's Seat" as well as one Grey Top seat in-stock. First-come/first-served with an attractive can't-say-no price. My only caveats: US shipments only, phone orders only and all sales final.

The black seats have the simulated performated basket-weave pattern with black grab strap and gold embossed Triumph logo. No base trim.

The grey top seat has white piping and a similated cross-stitch pattern with black grab strap and gold embossed Triumph logo. No base trim.

Rear mounting tabs are included but you need to transfer the OEM hooks from your stock seat to the new seat to install.

/Mike +01 248.569.2850
MotoTwin Seats

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I can confirm these are great seats. They are narrower at the tank and slightly shorter in lenght, perhaps by an inch. They are also more comfortable. They are £188 UK pounds - I got mine for £160.
So to help potential buyers - I would suggest £125 or US equivalent is a fair price. Unless you want my nearly new one, which is posted in the classifieds.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll have to go to Scotland if you want them for £125. They cost me a wee bit more than that to import into the US.

CALL-CALL-CALL for pricing and info.

/Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts