Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week I ordered a set of 1 inch jota handle bars for my bonnie. I just got them in the post yesterday. thinking took about 1 week - to canada from the uk - freaking awesome. cant wait the snow to be so I can test these bad boys out.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Interesting looking bar. Did you get chrome or black? I am sure many will be interested in your opinions on the bar after a few test rides.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mototwin - AWESOME .a simple accounting issue had mototwin accidently bill me an extra pound or two. no worries. i was so happy with the service and the speed i got the bars in THAT i sent them an email saying "way to go". in jest. I added a quick jib about the extra pound and begged for a free sticker. well damn if it didnt show up yesterday in the post . this company is the best.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i finally got around to mounting the jota bars - really just waiting for it to warm up a bit. it took no time really and surprising easily. i already had a good idea of where i want them to end up and what angles for the adjustments..

soo - freaking awesome. handling is stupidenderous. back got a little tired but WOW. easily worth the price of admission

1 - 7 of 7 Posts