Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
“A motorcycle is the only place on earth where our vital organs are so close to possible electromagnetic radiation.”

There and the 40-hp 3-phase electric motor I had customized for my office chair...:D

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Now we just have to wait for the first law suit against a motorcycle manufacturer, because they didn't warn us of the possible side affects of their product. :p

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Where's that damn posers thread!:Angry: Oh well, this will have to do for now. This my friends is the real life poser.

You've got to be kidding me. The poor guy is delusional and a preditor. There are countless numbers of preditor's on the Internet and this is a prime example. They will take a particular experience which they have no real knowledge about and prey on people that have had the misfortune of experiencing problems and are looking desperately for assistance. Who's the other one that does the Anxiety and Depression spots on TV aaah......Lucinda Bassett, thats her. What a bunch of crap! They need to incarcerate people like this.

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
I think reading this just gave me Tourette's syndrome. #&*@! And furthermore, We need a class action suit against makers of chaps that neglect to shield one's area from all that pesky radiation. I'm wondering if there is truth to what he says, does that mean he won't be reproducing? So there's a plus side to this.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Electrical fields

Have to agree that this guy is nuts!
I wear a pacemaker. These little guys are sensetive to any electromagnetic fields since a strong enough field will turn them off.
Not a good thing.....
There is a long list of things you should not get nearer than one foot from and nowhere on that list is a motorcycle.
It is not recommended that you work on running engines in automobiles and that probably applies to bikes as well, but nothing is said about riding a motorcycle. I've even asked my cardio guy and he said no sweat, just be careful when riding cause people out there cannot see you.
You are probably in more danger from your cell phone than a bike but even that's debateable
It's difficult to look at the guy in the article without laughing my ass off....Poser barely describes it!!! As far as his theory, BS+.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Wait...he did a LOT of research for this...which scarf went best with his denim, which sunglasses matched that, had to find a necklace to match his beltbuckle, panties to match his socks...
You don't think you get to look that "authentic" by accident do you?

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Cancer

Breathing causes Cancer......

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
TRIIICK, you never cease to amaze!

I can assure folks that, as a Sprint 1050 rider, under seat exhausts are a much greater threat to the wellbeing of one's docking tackle :eek:.

DaveB.

·
Premium Member
24,235 Posts
TRIIICK, you never cease to amaze!

I can assure folks that, as a Sprint 1050 rider, under seat exhausts are a much greater threat to the wellbeing of one's docking tackle :eek:.

DaveB.
Dave I obviously missed that in my manual you mean your Sprint came with docking tackle as well as panniers?:D

Motorcycles cause cancer now I have heard everything!:brick:

DaveM:)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
The "author" looks like he's about 20 years old. How much research could he have?

I also noticed there's no "Dr." in front of his name.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
I finally understand why riders of large motorcycles have ... uh ... small private parts! :BigEyes:

(Not that I would have any personal knowlege of this.)

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
... small private parts!

(Not that I would have any personal knowlege of this.)
:LaughAtYou:They call that a "Freudian slip!":laughhard:

........does that mean he won't be reproducing? So there's a plus side to this.
At least he's knowingly trying to reduce his genetic out put to the world! :Happy:

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts