Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
30,693 Posts
I admit, I like magazine reviews, but I like the reviews from the membership more. They tend to be more "real" if you know what I mean.

However, the press has been very favourable on these bikes, and as we know Triumph have really done a great job with this bike.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I admit, I like magazine reviews, but I like the reviews from the membership more. They tend to be more "real" if you know what I mean.

However, the press has been very favourable on these bikes, and as we know Triumph have really done a great job with this bike.
As more and more folks turn to digital reading on the net, MotorcycleDaily, WebBikeWorld and others can produce a free, quick, positive impact on potential buyers. My niece works full time for a company in Washington DC that examines what's being posted on the net by reviewers, bloggers and others with large audiences. She spends her day surfing, counting, analyzing, and then reporting back to marketing and sales honchos for Fortune 100 companies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts