Hi all - Seeing how I live here, I thought I'd add a little bit to the Story.
1) They are going to arrest and prosecute the Axe Man... once he gets out of Stanford Medical Center.
2) Hog Canyon is a narrow, non-striped, back road. A guy standing in the middle of it, would leave nowhere for a big Harley to go, 'cept off the road, something they don't do very well.
2a) If you were faced with a similar situation wouldn't you use that 1,000 lb beast of yours as protection too ? I think the rider did the smartest thing he could... "Self Defense"
3) If you get far enough back into Hog Canyon, the folks there are "reclusive" and some are Kin of the "Deliverance" gang.
4) I'm amazed he got cell phone reception out there.
5) The "Telegram Tribune" sucks.... the slant doesn't surprise me at all!
I got a great idea, how 'bout everyon write letters to the editor about their obvious bias!... I might actually buy a copy just to read 'em